School Administrator/Supervisor Certificate Permanent Certificate Experience Requirements

For the School Administrator/Supervisor (SAS) Permanent certificate, individuals must have two years of full-time administrative experience that was gained while holding a valid Provisional or Provisional Renewal SAS certificate. Individuals who hold an expired SAS Provisional certificate must apply for a Provisional Renewal and then apply for the Permanent certificate after the Provisional Renewal is issued.

Please note that the Provisional Renewal is valid upon issuance and will not be backdated.

Last Updated: January 7, 2020