Registration and Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) Requirements

Educators who hold one or more of the following certificates must register with the Department every five years:

  • Permanent or Professional certificate in the classroom teaching service
  • Permanent or Professional certificate in the educational leadership service (i.e., School Building Leader, School Administrator/Supervisor, School District Leader, School District Administrator, School District Business Leader, or School Business Administrator)
  • Teaching Assistant Level III certificate

Information about registration and continuing teacher and leader education (CTLE) requirements is available through the following links.


CTLE Requirement for Professional Classroom Teacher and Educational Leadership Certificates and the Teaching Assistant Level III Certificate

Information for CTLE Sponsors     

Additional Information
Last Updated: June 30, 2021