Department Expectations: Financial Resources and Instructional Facilities
(Application for Registration of a New Program - Task 5)
- Facilities and equipment are adequate to support the program at the level described.
- The summary includes information about the specific resources to support the program, such as:
- Technical and other equipment
- Meeting spaces
- Office space for faculty and staff
- Support staff
- The summary includes information about access to resources for students with disabilities.
- The institution has budgeted a satisfactory amount to launch, implement and sustain the proposed program at a strong qualitative level.
- The budget should include expenses for faculty compensation, library resources, equipment and student support services.