Name Change

There is no fee for requesting a name change.
  1. Log in to your TEACH account:  Login to TEACH
  2. Click "Update/Add Education, Employment, and Personal Information".
  3. Click “Edit Personal Info”.
  4. Click the “Request Name Change” button.
  5. Enter the name as it is on your marriage license, divorce decree, court order, etc.
  6. Upload a copy of the supporting documentation (marriage license, divorce decree, court order, etc.) as indicated on the Name Change page.

NOTE: To request a printed certificate, refer to the Printed Certificates webpage.

Last Updated: December 11, 2019