Social Security Number Update
If your Social Security number is incorrect on your TEACH account, you may request that the number be changed. To do this, go to your TEACH account (or self-register if you don't have an account). Once in your TEACH account:
- Click "Update/Add Education, Employment, and Personal Information"
- Click "Edit Personal Info"
- Click the "Request SSN Change" button
- Enter the correct Social Security Number
- Enter an explanation for the difference in the Social Security Numbers
- Upload a copy of your social security card
There is no fee for requesting a SSN change.