Transitional D Programs

| Posted 06/21/2019

  • Trans D program providers must provide written notification to candidates that they must apply for their Trans D certificate upon enrollment in their program and submit a program endorsement to the Office of Teaching Initiatives.

  • The requirement that Transitional D programs are for candidates who do not have three years of classroom teaching service, pupil personnel service, and/or educational leadership service has been eliminated.
Last Updated: June 26, 2019