You may change your name in your TEACH Online Services account. To do this, go to and log into your TEACH account (or self-register if you don't already have an account). Once in your TEACH account:
- Click "Update/Add Education, Employment, and Personal Information"
- Click “Edit Personal Info”
- Click the “Request Name Change” button
- Enter the name as it is on your marriage license, divorce decree, court order etc.)
- Upload a copy of the supporting documentation (marriage license or divorce decree, court order etc) as indicated on the Name Change page
There is no fee for requesting a name change.
To request a printed certificate with your new name, you must apply for a duplicate certificate through TEACH and pay the required $25.00 fee.