No, I have not submitted an application for Certification.
- If you have completed an Approved Teacher Preparation Program at a New York State college/university, contact the Certification officer at your institution who will provide you with the appropriate student information for your application.
- If you possess a certificate from another state, or have completed a teacher preparation program at a college or university in another state, go to the Applicants from Other States (Interstate Reciprocity) for more information.
- If you possess a National Board Teaching Certificate, go to Using a National Board Certificate for more information.
- If you hold non-U.S (foreign). credentials, go to Individual Evaluation of Non-U.S. Credentials for more information.
- All other applicants should go to Individual Evaluation of U.S. Credentials for more information.
How Do I Apply?
In order to submit an application, you must have a account. If you do not have a TEACH account, you must self-register to establish one.
To Apply for Certification:
- Click "Login to TEACH"
- Click "TEACH Online Services"
- Under the heading "Online Applications", click "Apply for Certificates" .
- Follow the steps to apply.
Have More Questions?
If you have any Certification-related questions go to the listing of Certification Topics for additional information.