ITT Technical Institute
September 8 , 2016
ITT Technical Institute has announced its closure. This includes its campuses in Albany, Getzville, and Liverpool.
The State Education Department will provide information here for students as it becomes available.
- September 6, 2016, Communication from ITT Technical Institute to its students
- ITT Technical Institute Web site for ITT students and graduates--includes information on transcript requests, student FAQ, educational options (including articulation agreements), catalogs, and more.
- Information from the U.S. Department of Education--guidance on transfers, loan discharges, questions and answers, webinars for ITT students, and more.
Please note that the State Education Department does not have ITT student records or transcripts. For guidance on transcripts, please see the ITT Technical Institute Web site for ITT students and graduates.
New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) and Other NY Financial Aid, Grants, and Scholarships
TAP and other New York financial aid programs are administered by the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC):
- Contact HESC : http://www.hesc.ny.gov/contact-hesc.html
- U.S. Department of Education announcements on the closure of ITT Technical Institute
- Federal Student Aid office: 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243)
Supported by the U.S. Department of Education, this resource offers help to students affected by college closures. Students can use the site to contact experienced financial aid and academic counselors for guidance about how to continue their studies.