Liberty Partnerships Program
The Liberty Partnerships Program (LPP) was established in 1988 under Section 612, Subdivision 6 of the Education Law to address the significant dropout rate among New York’s youth.
The legislation states “the failure of many young New Yorkers to complete their secondary education limits their opportunity for a life of fulfillment, prevents them from advancing into postsecondary education and hinders the State’s efforts to provide a well-trained workforce for business and industry in New York.”
Liberty Partnerships RFP and Supporting Document, Reports, and Links
- 2013-2014 LPP Final Report Cover Page -
- 2013-2014 LPP Composite Summary Report
- 2012-2013 LPP Orientation
- Out of State travel form 37K
- NYSED fiscal forms - http://www.oms.nysed.gov/cafe/forms/
- Prior to submitting a signed FS-10A and budget narrative via post mail. Please submit via email both the excel FS-10A and budget narrative justifying the proposed changes for Program Office review. This will expedite the review process.
- EMPIRE Promise Workforce Development Strategy (The Liberty Partnerships Program’s Workforce Development Component/Advancing New York’s Intellectual and Economic Capacity through the Healthy Development of Youth)
- Ensuring Excellence & Opportunity
Liberty Partnerships Program services
Liberty Partnerships Programs offer comprehensive pre-collegiate/dropout prevention programs and services to youth in Urban, Rural and Suburban communities of Western New York, Finger Lakes, Central New York, Southern Tier, North Country, Mohawk Valley, Capital District, Mid-Hudson Valley, NYC and Long Island.
for Further Information contact
PreCollegiate Programs and Scholarships Unit
New York State Education Department
Room 505W, Education Building
Albany, NY 12234