Resources for students, parents, and school counselors
- Where can I study the subject(s)that interest me?
- Can I get student aid?
- How do I apply for student aid?
- Can my parents receive tax benefits when they pay my tuition?
- What services can students with disabilities get?
- What do I need to know and be able to do to succeed in college?
- What jobs match my academic interests?
- Which major should I choose for the kinds of jobs that interest me?
- As a student with a disability, what can I do to ease my transition to college life?
- Where can I find basic statistics about colleges and universities?
Where can I learn more about:
- The State University (SUNY)
- The City University (CUNY)
- Proprietary Colleges
- Non-Degree Programs
- Apprenticeship Programs
The Office of Higher Education (OHE) at the New York State Education Department (NYSED) sponsors New York Learns.
Photographs courtesy of Buffalo State College and New York University.